Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Afraid!

We are talking about about fears on the Magic 103.5 FM today. There are a lot of common fears that I heard, but also some different fears as well. The common fears i heard are spiders, snakes, and heights. I understand a lot of these fears for the most part. It is really hard to understand the fear until you know someone with that fear.

But at the same time there are fears that I know people have that I just don't get. The biggest one that I don't understand is clowns. I have never seen clowns as scary. Even in the movie IT. Sure there is a murderous clown on the loose, but at the same time all horror movies have people killing in it. Does that mean we should be afraid or most 6'1" white men ha ha?

As for myself, well I have a few fears of my own. A lot of people most of them some people know none of them. The biggest one for me has to be deep dark water. Like the middle of a lake or ocean or large bodies of water like that. Not because of a traumatic incident of my life or anything like that, I just don't like not being able to see what's going on down there. Also the other big one for me is needles. I don't like sharp metal being shoved in my arms and injecting me with a fluid. My 2nd last needle I passed out looking at the needle. A lot of people laugh at me when I tell them the needle one because I have tattoos. But anyone who has a tattoo knows needles are nothing like a tattoo.

I think everyone has a fear of something regardless if they tell people it or not. Some of them are small but for any serious fear or phobia none of them are easy to overcome. But I fear this will be the end of my post for today. Remember no matter what your fear is, I'm sure you aren't alone. Don't hid it, it's part of who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything you don't need to know

My photo
I'm on air every weekday from Noon-6:00 PM. This blog is chance for you to enjoy your little bit of daily randomness!! I post anything I find interesting and random. Sit back click away and enjoy randomness!!