Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Would Be Pleased!

(I am keeping this one as PG as possible)

After a few talks with a few people over a few days I was asked a similar question, "How can I make my man happy?".

At first I was kind of puzzled by these questions. Since I am unaware why they are unhappy it is hard for me to answer. After getting the info about the situation I was a little more aware of what was going on. For some it was work related issues, others more personal issues, but it all came down a few simple answers.

First off if you live with this person you know what they enjoy to eat. Make them a special meal, or take them out. The quickest way to a man's heart is his stomach. A good meal will make any man happy.

Second, make sure they are able to enjoy their drink of choice. It could be a beer, a wine, kool-aid....what ever.

Third, try to get them to enjoy the night. It could be going out to movie, staying home to watch a movie, watching a sports game, or having friends over. Doing stuff with other people is always good. No matter how much he says he wants to be alone he really doesn't.

If it is you that he is upset with and you want him to be happy there are lots of things to do. Fighting does not help.......ever. Talking things out in a calm manner yes. If you let him go out with his friends watch the game, have some drinks, play poker or anything that is also good. But when he gets home make sure he is looked after and don't add any stress.

Don't get me wrong I am not saying wait on him hand and foot. Small gestures can be something they will enjoy as well.

For me I just need a few things to release stress.
- Food
- Beer
- Hockey
- Movie
- Someone to vent to helps at times

Keep in mind each person's situation is different. Some guys wouldn't like what over do. Know your man and everything should be O.K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything you don't need to know

My photo
I'm on air every weekday from Noon-6:00 PM. This blog is chance for you to enjoy your little bit of daily randomness!! I post anything I find interesting and random. Sit back click away and enjoy randomness!!