Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm In Need Of Ink

I have always enjoyed tattoos. I have 4 right now and it has been kind of an expensive obsession with me. I got my first one when I was 17. It's a hockey puck with hockey sticks behind it and flames coming out the sides of the puck. A few years later I got 2 more tattoos above my elbows. They are both stars. One blue and one red. then 2 years ago I got my latest tattoo. It's script that says "You'll never make everyone happy it just won't happen".

I am still trying to think about what I want for me new tattoo. Do I want something that is crazy and off the wall or something classic. Maybe even something that has a major impact on my life. But what it really comes down to is something I can that will let me say "ya, I paid for that".

As I think more about the classic tattoo style the one that sticks out in my head is a pin up girl.

But who knows. All I do know is I need to get a tattoo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything you don't need to know

My photo
I'm on air every weekday from Noon-6:00 PM. This blog is chance for you to enjoy your little bit of daily randomness!! I post anything I find interesting and random. Sit back click away and enjoy randomness!!