Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tick Tok

The great debate has started once again. But this time in January?! Time change in Saskatchewan. Here is the link to the story. I have been asking my listeners today what they think and I have been getting a lot of "no" answers. It seems the large majority of people in Southern Saskatchewan (at least here) want to stay the same.


Even with all the "no's" I have heard 2 people so far say "YES". The first lady wanted to change so it would be easier to call her family. She also added that she is originally from Ontario. Then when I asked here if we should move to Alberta time or Manitoba time here response was simple. "Alberta I guess. My sister lives there." It may not be the best reason but it is a reason none the less. My second yes came from a guy named Chris. He thinks we should be changing. This is what he told me "I think we should adopt daylight saving time. Why not utilize the extra daylight? The sun come up at 4:30 am and it would be nice to get an extra hour of daylight. We could get an extra inning of baseball in, or actually play all 18 holes of golf before it gets dark. So we should change to daylight savings time." I think he has a good point.


Since this is one of my more serious blog post I will add a picture of an upside down dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything you don't need to know

My photo
I'm on air every weekday from Noon-6:00 PM. This blog is chance for you to enjoy your little bit of daily randomness!! I post anything I find interesting and random. Sit back click away and enjoy randomness!!