Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!



It you're a Canadian kid, a new study suggests the best place to be at Christmas is Saskatoon. The University of Toronto study ranks cities in North America based on the number of children, the number of toy and candy
stores per capita, and the likelihood of having snow on Christmas Day. Saskatoon came in at number one in Canada and eighth overall. Topping the list was Logan, Utah. True story!

This story comes to me from the Canadian Press! I just wanted to pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything you don't need to know

My photo
I'm on air every weekday from Noon-6:00 PM. This blog is chance for you to enjoy your little bit of daily randomness!! I post anything I find interesting and random. Sit back click away and enjoy randomness!!