Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sleeping Bed....I mean Bag.....I mean Bed?

So in my random searches through the World Wide Web this morning I stumbled upon a crazy awesome bed/sleeping bag hybrid thing. How sweet would it be to have a bed you can just zip up instead of making it! You just need to get over the face that it looks creepy....in a kind of awesome way!! If white isn't your color then don't worry it's reversible. But make sure you're ready to spend a little bit for this one of a kind bed. The price tag is $639.00.  

http://thechive.com/2010/11/02/stop-making-your-bed-in-the-morning-just-zip-it-up-7-photos/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything you don't need to know

My photo
I'm on air every weekday from Noon-6:00 PM. This blog is chance for you to enjoy your little bit of daily randomness!! I post anything I find interesting and random. Sit back click away and enjoy randomness!!