Monday, November 1, 2010

Movember!! Changing The Face Of Men's Health

Even though a lot of people Movember as a reason or excuse to grow a mustache once a year there is actually a reason this "month" exists. It is to raise funds and awareness of prostate cancer. According to www.movember.com there are lots of fun things you can do. The one I saw that really interested me is hosting a Mo Party. You can host a Mo Party at work, home, the local pub, or pretty much anywhere. The Mo Party pack contains Man of Movember Sash, Miss Movember Sash, Posters, Donation Boxes, Party Guide, Style Guides, Wristbands, Pins, Stickers. Here is the link to the pack http://ca.movember.com/events/mo-parties/ .

Me for the first day of Movember!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything you don't need to know

My photo
I'm on air every weekday from Noon-6:00 PM. This blog is chance for you to enjoy your little bit of daily randomness!! I post anything I find interesting and random. Sit back click away and enjoy randomness!!